Free Drop of Strength 15ml on all orders £70+
Dark Spots No More Triple Acid Spot Minimising Concentrate 15ml

DARK SPOTS NO MORE® is a lightweight gel dark spot corrector that reduces number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots, brightens hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone and texture.

  • Lightweight gel texture
  • Targets dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks
  • Brightens hyperpigmented spots and evens skin tone and texture
  • Suitable for all skin types and tones

Suitable for anyone with dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks looking to improve hyperpigmentation, without causing white halos.

Vegan and Cruelty-Free

Our Dark Spots No More® Triple Acid Spot Minimizing Concentrate is best used with...

Dr.BRANDT C SCRIPTION™ Brightening Serum

Dr.BRANDT C SCRIPTION™ Brightening Serum

Fast absorbing concentrated Vitamin C Serum to brighten skin and boost collagen production.

Shop the full Bright This Way Collection

Apply Dark Spots No More® AM & PM on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your serum or moisturiser. For best results, apply daily a sunscreen.

Product Efficacy

AFTER 7 DAYS OF USE:*

  • 89% showed a reduction in the visible size of the dark spot

AFTER 28 DAYS OF USE:** 

  • 89% reported product reduces the appearance of dark spots

* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 27 volunteers
** Self-assessment test conducted on 27 volunteers

Key Ingredients:

  • 21% brightening ingredients: 10% azelaic acid derivative, 3% tranexamic acid and 2% phytic acid work in combination with 5% niacinamide work on all melanin production stages.
  • Turmeric extract helps fade the appearance of discolouration and is clinically proven to be a safe and effective alternative to 4% hydroquinone.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Propanediol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caffeine, Synthetic, Fluorphlogopite, Acetyl Glutamine, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh- Oligopeptide-2, Dipeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh- Polypeptide-9, Sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Tin Oxide, 1,2- Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).

Range:
Bright This Way™
Brand:
Dr. Brandt
Volume:
15ml

Dark Spots No More Triple Acid Spot Minimising Concentrate 15ml

Lightweight gel dark spot serum which reduces the appearance of pigmented spots and scars.

  • Vegan
  • Fragrance Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Sulfate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Alcohol Free
  • Phthalate Free
GBP 55.0

£55.00

Quantity

( 0 item in your basket items in your basket )

 

In stock

-

Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Free Gift
Drop of Strength All-Day Strengthening Serum 15ml
Drop of Strength All-Day Strengthening Serum 15ml Worth £42.00
Free Gift
To celebrate the launch of our newest Collection: Drop of Strength,free 15ml serum will be awarded at the basket when you spend £70+. 

*Offer valid for a limited time only, while stocks last. Exclusions apply, offer not valid on gift sets, bundles or gift cards.

Shop offer

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

DARK SPOTS NO MORE® is a lightweight gel dark spot corrector that reduces number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots, brightens hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone and texture.

  • Lightweight gel texture
  • Targets dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks
  • Brightens hyperpigmented spots and evens skin tone and texture
  • Suitable for all skin types and tones

Suitable for anyone with dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks looking to improve hyperpigmentation, without causing white halos.

Vegan and Cruelty-Free

Our Dark Spots No More® Triple Acid Spot Minimizing Concentrate is best used with...

Dr.BRANDT C SCRIPTION™ Brightening Serum

Dr.BRANDT C SCRIPTION™ Brightening Serum

Fast absorbing concentrated Vitamin C Serum to brighten skin and boost collagen production.

Shop the full Bright This Way Collection

Apply Dark Spots No More® AM & PM on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your serum or moisturiser. For best results, apply daily a sunscreen.

Product Efficacy

AFTER 7 DAYS OF USE:*

  • 89% showed a reduction in the visible size of the dark spot

AFTER 28 DAYS OF USE:** 

  • 89% reported product reduces the appearance of dark spots

* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 27 volunteers
** Self-assessment test conducted on 27 volunteers

Key Ingredients:

  • 21% brightening ingredients: 10% azelaic acid derivative, 3% tranexamic acid and 2% phytic acid work in combination with 5% niacinamide work on all melanin production stages.
  • Turmeric extract helps fade the appearance of discolouration and is clinically proven to be a safe and effective alternative to 4% hydroquinone.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Propanediol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caffeine, Synthetic, Fluorphlogopite, Acetyl Glutamine, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh- Oligopeptide-2, Dipeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh- Polypeptide-9, Sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Tin Oxide, 1,2- Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).

Range:
Bright This Way™
Brand:
Dr. Brandt
Volume:
15ml

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 4.72 / 5 (64 Reviews)
  • 55 5 star reviews
  • 6 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 0 2 star reviews
  • 3 1 star reviews
See all reviews
 

Top Customer Reviews

Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.

This product delivers results!

The dark spots are fading - I never thought it would be possible and I'm glad I didn't take the next step and schedule laser therapy!

Was this helpful?

Yes (1) No (0)
Report this review

Works very well

It lightens dark spots better than any other product I have tried.

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

After using over 2 weeks

After using over 2 weeks no results

Was this helpful?

Yes (1) No (0)
Report this review

Brown spots are fading.

I've only been using it a little over a week but I actually see a fading of some of my brown facial discoloring. It's working!!

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Great product

Help reduce my hyperpigmentation. I am allergic to hydroquinone so this product is the next best thing to reduce my hyperpigmentation. Loved it!

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

My skin discoloration from sun

My skin discoloration from sun damage is getting lighter

Was this helpful?

Yes (1) No (0)
Report this review

Aging gracefully!

I first bought this product from viewyourdeal.com at half price I Began to see changes the first week, I think this product is great!! great enough that I ordered three more bottles, I get compliments on my skin a lot I will continue to order..

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Did not work - Dermatologist ordered me to stop using it

I love almost every Dr. Brandt product I have ever purchased. But, not this one. I used it for almost a month but did not see any sign of improvement. During my annual dermatologist visit for an unrelated skin cancer spot, the dermatologist told me to stop using this on my face (I only used it on the dark spot) as it was causing excessive dryness and irritation. Wasted my money!!

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Save Your Money!

Did not work at all! So disappointed ☹️

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Works wonders!!!

I went to a dermatologist and showed him the dark spots on my face. He took a glance and told me they would always be there, I couldn't get rid of them. Along came Dark Spots No More!!!! Now those dark spots are practically almost gone!!! What else can be said. This product does what it says!!!!

Was this helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Other customers bought: